We thrive in transforming products charged with history and meaning into happiness and love.
We care. We were brought up that way. Helena was raised on first pressed virgin olive oil and Olivier on alpine grass fed butter. We educate our kids and treat our clients the same exact way, with authentic, natural, handmade products made by “artisans” that care.
We are very fortunate to carry our passion in a personal and spontaneous fashion at La Cuina d’en Garriga. This has been our home and personal kitchen for the past 10 years and this are our values:
1. Natural: we source and serve seasonal local products of the highest quality, free from letters or numbers
2. From the farmland: we support the small producer & the craft
3. Km zero: we respect seasons, value local products and their natural life cycle
4. Environmentally friendly: we recycle , use paper bags and biodegradable products.
5. Courteous values: we value thoughtfulness with both our clients and suppliers